Weekly Overview – Perspectives
For Infant, Toddler, Preschool/Pre-K, School-Age Families
The topic of Perspectives allows children to evaluate how we look at objects, our environment, and people in different ways. From taking different positions – up, down, over, under, near, and far, to thinking more abstractly about how others think and feel, this topic can take on many different forms; differentiated for the age and ability of each child. From Upside Down art for our youngest learners to the Parts of a Whole game for older children, there’s ample opportunity to develop social, emotional, and brain-building skills as we explore Perspectives!
Materials for This Week:
- Camera (or camera feature on a smartphone)
- Towel, sheet, or blanket
Materials from the General List:
- Washable, non-toxic finger paint, tempera paint, or corn syrup colored with food coloring
- Paper and construction paper
- Paintbrushes or cotton swabs
- Drawing and writing materials
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new resources each week - get notified when we do!