This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to use their senses to explore and interact with the environment.
- String or ribbon
- Metal objects, such as bells, washers, spoons, or forks
- Natural objects, such as smooth sticks or shells
Participants: This activity is intended for adult/child interaction.
- With your child, tie metal or natural objects to the hanger to make a wind chime (drill a hole in the natural objects if necessary).
- Hang the wind chime in a tree or on a patio.
- Encourage your child to listen to the sounds the wind chime makes as it moves.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!