This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to develop positive relationships with adults.
- Writing and art materials such as crayons, markers, stickers, etc.
Participants: This activity is intended for adult/child interaction, and 2 or more participants/players.
- Read Olly Pop’s book on Community Helpers Olly Pop Everyday Superheroes (Click Here)
- With your child draw, write, and color thank you cards to give to community helpers.
- Deliver cards to post office workers, delivery drivers, garbage collectors, and any other community helpers.
- (Optional) to show additional appreciation, consider sending cards and include a small gift of drinks or snacks.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!