This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Recognize, repeat, and compose rhythmic patterns and melodies.
- Recognize musical components such as pitch, timbre, melody, chorus, and tempo.
- Coordinate movement to music.
- Listen as Mr. Gabriel reviews the different strings of the guitar in the video below.
- Sing and dance along to “Wheels on the Bus” with Mr. Gabriel.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!