- Paint (tempera or acrylic)
- Optional: markers
Participants: This activity is intended for adult/child interaction for ages 2-3 years old, and independent play for children 4 years old and up.
- Fold paper in half, open for paint application.
- Apply paint to paper.
- Fold the paper in half and rub the surface of the closed paper.
- Unfold the paper and see what you’ve made!
- Optional: Return to painting once dry and embellish with markers.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!