Children will develop and learn to:
- Make predictions
- Make observations and chart their findings
- Form a hypothesis (educated guess)
- A tub or bowl of water
- Marker to record your findings
- Items from around your house to test your hypothesis (oranges vs. watermelon, etc.)
- Fill the tub or a bowl of water.
- Test each item you have gathered and record each item if it sinks or floats.
- Make observations and chart your findings on a piece of paper.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!