This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to use their senses to explore and interact with the environment.
- Buckets or plastic tubs
- Cups, funnels, and spoons
- PVC pipe or pool noodles cut in a variety of sizes
Participants: This activity is intended for independent play and adult/child interaction (offer adult supervision at all times even if you’re not actively participating).
- Fill the tubs or buckets with water.
- Offer the sponges and encourage your child to explore.
- Offer one new material at a time to keep your child engaged
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!