Recycled Bottle Bowling
Ideal for Toddler
This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to use large muscles to move and balance their body.
- 4 to 10 empty plastic water bottles (16oz to 1qt size) or other recyclables
- Hallway or open space
- Masking tape
- Optional: Water or sand (to give the bottles a bit of weight)
Participants: This activity requires parent set up.
- Set up the empty bottles in the hallway or open space.
- Make a line on the floor with masking tape 6 feet away from the bottles.
- Model rolling the ball to knock down the bottles. Let your child try. If 6 feet is too far, move the tape line closer.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!