This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Develop fine-motor skills
- Recognize colors and practice rote counting
- Paper towel tubes
- A container
- Optional: Plastic tongs
- Find an open wall space e.g., a door.
- Cut paper towel tubes into lengths of your choosing.
- Tape the tubes to the wall at any angle.
- Place a container under the tube holes where items will drop.
- Have your child pick up and drop the pom-poms down the tubes.
EXTENSION: Have your child use plastic tongs to pick up and drop the pom-poms.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!