This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Follow multi-step directions
- Measure and mix ingredients
- 2 Cups of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Cups of self-rising flour
- Tomato sauce
- Optional: any additional toppings
- Combine and knead ingredients, adding flour as needed until dough is no longer sticky. (Dough can store up to 7 days in the fridge.)
- Roll out dough. Add sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!