This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Purposefully choose art tools and materials to achieve the desired outcome.
- Represent an idea using visual media and materials.
- Paper towel rolls
- A base e.g., piece of cardboard or wood
- Tape, wrapping paper, and markers
- Hot glue
- Cut your paper towel roll into desired lengths.
- Design paper towel rolls using tape, wrapping paper, and markers.
- Then use the hot glue to adhere to the paper towel rolls to the base.
- Once dry, organize all of your desk supplies!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!