- 1 Cup rolled oats
- ½ Cup chocolate chips or dried fruit of your choice (cut into ¼ inch chunks)
- ½ Cup peanut butter or Sun butter
- ½ Cup honey or maple syrup (substitute agave if desired)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl; your child can help you measure and mix the ingredients.
- With clean hands or a small scoop, form into 1" balls and place on baking tray. This step can also be done with your child’s help.
- Place in fridge to chill for ½ hour and enjoy. These stay fresh in a sealed container for about 7 days.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!