This activity encourages imaginative play, interaction with the natural environment, and spatial awareness.
- Collected sticks
- Tape (duct, masking, or painters tape)
- Paint (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- Flowers (optional)
- Feathers (optional)
- Go on a walk and collect small sticks.
- Apply a long piece of tape FACE UP on work surface.
- Add sticks in desired pattern.
- Apply another piece of tape FACE DOWN (to sandwich the sticky sides).
- Measure to head and connect the back with tape.
- Paint or embellish crown as desired (optional).
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!