This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Use their large muscles to explore and interact with the environment.
- Coordinate multiple muscle movements.
- Enjoy and seek out physical activities.
Participants: This activity is intended for child interaction.
- View the movement video below and make sure you have space to move.
- Watch and listen to Ms. Andy as she shows different pictures of animals e.g. frog, penguin, etc.
- When you see a picture of an animal, use your whole body to move like that animal!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!