This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Purposefully choose art tools and materials to achieve the desired outcome.
- Represent an idea using visual media and materials.
- A glass cutting board, baking sheet, or tin foil
- Any utensils around the house that can be used for etching e.g., fork, cotton swab, etc.
- Thicken your paint by mixing in flour until the consistency is of your liking.
- Cover your surface with paint using your paintbrush.
- Place a piece of paper over your paint and surface, rubbing lightly.
- Remove paper and enjoy your beautiful work of art!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!