This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Use their critical thinking skills.
- Enhance executive function, especially working memory.
- Colored sheets of paper
- Black marker
- Small container, box, or bag to store the game in
- Cut out 12 small squares from the colored paper.
- Draw two of the same pictures on two squares (when complete you’ll have six sets of two).
- Mix the squares up and lay each square down in a row.
- Select two squares at a time and try to match the cards.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!