This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Use reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Use imitation and symbolic representation in play.
- Demonstrate flexibility in thoughts, actions, and behavior.
- Demonstrate the use of creativity and imagination in learning and play.
- Science journal
- Writing tools e.g. pencil and/or markers
- Cardboard box
- Construction paper
Participants: This activity is intended for child interaction.
Step 1: Design and construct your marble game!
- Cut open the top of the box.
- Cut out strips of paper to create tunnels and glue to the cardboard box.
- Write numbers or letters onto paper squares, cut out, and glue on top of the tunnels.
Step 2: Once the glue is dry, enjoy creating your own marble game!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!