This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to explore different elements that make up a river.
- Natural items
- Put your tray on the work surface.
- Add rocks to the riverbed to make your own channel.
- Cover the rocks with soil to create the river bank.
- Add natural items to create your environment.
- Spray the landscape with water, then pour in your water and see how it looks!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!