This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Make observations and estimate
- Collect data and journal
- Apples (different kinds and colors, if possible)
- Chart paper or paper to create a graph
- Utensil to cut apples (with adult supervision)
- Listen to the story “The Little Red House” (read on the video)
- Cut the apple in half to view the star.
- Graph the number of seeds in the apples.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!