This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Verbally compare and contrast items.
- Distinguish between items with like characteristics.
- Reflect on what a journey is with Mr. John in the below video.
- Follow along and play a fun land, air, water matching game!
Adventures in Transportation Stories - This activity provides your child an opportunity to write and illustrate their own stories about transportation. Your child can either cut pictures out of magazines or illustrate their stories. Ask them to tell a story about their pictures. You can ask them some open-ended questions, such as:
- Why do you want to go on a _________?
- Who is going with you?
- What’s it like to be on a ___________?
- Where would you like to go?
- What will you do when you get there?
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!