- 1/4 cup natural dish soap 1 tsp glycerin 1 cup filtered water
- 5-10 drops natural food coloring (optional)
- 5 drops lavender or lemon essential oil (optional)
- In a transparent container combine the soap, glycerin, essential oil, and food coloring (if using). Stir the mixture thoroughly to combine.
- Add the water and gently stir to incorporate everything. This will suds up some, but you want to avoid sudsing too much, or your bubbles won’t be as strong.
- Store at room temperate and use liberally for lots of bubbly fun.
Notes: To create a simple bubble wand, take one end of a pipe cleaner and bend it to form a circle that is roughly the size of a quarter (adjust size as needed to fit inside of your container).
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!