This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to express, understand, and regulate emotions, use large muscles to move and balance their own body, and strengthen the vestibular system.
- Paper e.g. construction or cardstock
- Writing and/or drawing utensils
- Computer images or pictures from a magazine
- Space to move
Participants: This activity is intended for adult/child interaction, and two or more participants/players, or individually.
- Cut your paper into squares- making four squares or cards per page.
- Find and print, cut out of a magazine, or draw various movement pictures on the squares/cards. Movements to use:
- “Shuffle” the squares/cards and have your child draw one and complete the movement.
- Change or add time/repetition to each activity as desired.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!