This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Have positive relationships with adults.
- Use non-verbal communication.
- Contact paper (or clear tape as a substitute)
- At home, paint your child's hands to make a handprint of each hand, and cut them out when dry.
- Put contact paper (or tape) on the back of the handprints, paying attention to which direction they will face when placed.
- Visit a relative or friend with a sliding glass door or large window.
- Apply handprints at the exact spot your child's hands reach on the glass. Leave them there for a loved one to continue to enjoy after you've gone.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!