- Thin cardboard
- Felt scraps
- Liquid glue
- Thick paper
- Decide what picture or design you want to create for your stamp. Cut the felt scraps into the desired shapes.
- Cut your thin recycled cardboard to create a backing for your felt pieces. Lay your felt design on top of the thin piece of cardboard to get an idea of placement.
- After your felt pieces are placed and spaced properly, start gluing. NOTE: Wait at least 20 minutes before using your stamp to ensure the glue is dry.
- Choose your paint colors. You will need a paint tray or flat surface to display paint colors along with paint brushes.
- Using your paintbrush, add a generous amount of paint onto each piece of felt.
- After paint is applied, carefully turn your stamp over and place it on the paper. Press down evenly on all sides of the stamp.
- Carefully peel your stamp off of the paper to reveal your design. Repeat and experiment!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!