- Cardboard box
- String, yarn, ribbon of different textures and widths, tulle, etc.
- Use scissors to poke holes in the box on all sides (adult).
- Tie a knot on one end of the string, ribbon, yarn, etc. Thread the unknotted end through the hole.
- Once the material is threaded through the box, tie a knot on the other end of the material so it doesn’t pull completely out.
- Continue with a variety of materials.
Optional: Have your child decorate the box before poking the holes.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!