This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to maintain focus and sustained attention.
- Colored or natural craft sticks
- Self-adhesive Velcro™ dots or similar
Participants: This activity is intended for independent play, adult/child interaction, or 2 or more participants/players.
- Place one Velcro dot at each end of the craft sticks on both sides.
- Show your child how to put the craft sticks together, using the Velcro to secure them.
- Use the craft sticks to make shapes, letters, houses, buildings, etc. Try sticking the craft sticks to carpets or other materials.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!