Cooking activities promote development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Explore different units of measurement.
- Make healthy food choices.
- Explore how properties can change.
Tips & Tricks:
- Wash hands and allow your child to scoop and participate.
- Keep a second bowl filled with flour on the side and exchange in and out.
- Give your child their own spoon or utensil
- Allow your child to pick out an ingredient to add to the recipe.
- Use sign language and talk with your child
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!