This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Compare and contrast items.
- Identify similar items from a variety of objects.
- Match an object to the correct color.
- Enhance fine motor, including the pincer grip.
- Egg carton
- Pom-poms, pipe cleaners, colored feathers or other objects
- Use the scissors to cut a hole at the bottom of each egg compartment.
- Use your markers to label each egg compartment a different color.
- Have your child line up and match the colored items to the corresponding hole.
- Open up, dump out, and repeat!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!