- A box or boxes
- Find boxes:
- Search in your home
- Keep your eye on the mail or deliveries that come in boxes
- Ask friends and family
- Where will you place a box or boxes to spark interest? What will make children come over and explore?
- Observe, reflect, and plan.
- Write BRIEF notes about what you see (These observations will guide you to your next steps.)
- Now add more simple items to further extend your child’s interest.
Ask questions like…
- What might you do next?
- What other materials could you use?
- Tell me some more about your ideas.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!