This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Represent an idea using visual media and materials.
- Recognize, repeat, and compose rhythmic patterns and melodies.
- Paper towel roll
- Glove box
- 6 rubber bands
- OPTIONAL - Tape
- Watch the below video to follow along.
- On one end of your box, use your scissors to cut a hole large enough to fit your towel roll through.
- Add your paper towel roll into the hole.
- OPTIONAL – Use tape to hold paper towel roll in place.
- Place a rubber band around and across the glove box hole. Repeat with all five other rubber bands.
- Experiment with the different sounds each rubber band makes!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!