- 2 Cups Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, or Craisins
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Cups Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- ½ Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Next, add in eggs, milk, blueberries, melted butter, and vanilla extract,
- Mix together well.
- Spoon batter into the muffin pan, filling cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!