This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to:
- Make healthy food choices.
- Understand the characteristics and benefits of nutritious foods.
- A banana
- Peanut butter or alternative
- Tortilla or flat piece of bread
- A cup
- A knife
- OPTIONAL - Raisins or chocolate chips
- Wash your hands.
- If using a flat piece of bread, cut off the crust and use your cup to roll and flatten your piece.
- Spread peanut butter on your piece of bread.
- OPTIONAL - Sprinkle raisins or chocolate chips.
- Place your banana in the middle of your bread square and roll it up.
- Use a knife to cut your banana roll-ups into pieces.
Extension – Use chopsticks to pick up and eat your banana roll-up like sushi.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!