- Cut approximately 8 feet of twine
- Feed the twine through the straw
- Attach two strips of tape to the straw for later use
- Attach one end of the twine to a stable surface
- Attach the other end approximately 8 feet apart
- Holding the inflated balloon by the mouth piece (don’t tie it), attach it to the straw with tape
- Bring the mouth of the balloon to the end of the twine
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!