Ideal for Preschool/Pre-K
This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to demonstrate knowledge of print and the alphabet.
- Alphabet stamps, stencils, or alphabet letters cut from old newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Glue or glue sticks
- Ink pads or writing tools if using stamps and stencils
Participants: This activity is intended for independent play or adult/child interaction.
- Arrange the letters on a table or other space.
- Encourage your child to choose letters to spell his or her name. Glue the letters on the paper.
- Make other words with the letters, write notes, or create an alphabet or word collage.
We think you'll also enjoy these...
GET WORLD AT HOME
We're adding new activities each week - get notified when we do!